Conference

4.12.2011

During conference, there was one particular talk that was such a blessing for me to hear. I felt like it was written just for me and my family, although I know there are probably thousands of others who probably felt the same. I am so thankful that I was able to hear a talk that so perfectly answered all of my prayers as I have recently thought about life and why we are required to go through such difficult and unexpected trials. I am thankful for revelation and that we have prophets and apostles that tell us what God would tell us if He were here. I loved all of conference, but there are always a couple of talks that really touch me. This was definitely one. I love the gospel.
The Atonement Covers All Pain

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...