Valentine's Day Invitations

3.04.2016

We had a little Valentine's Day breakfast for our primary children a couple weeks ago and it turned out great! We ate food (crepes, pancakes and a couple of sides), had a visit from the sister missionaries, and ended with Valentine's Bingo. We had a good turn out and I think the kids had a fun time! I especially loved the message the sister missionaries shared with the children, that God loves each and every one of them! It tied in perfectly with our Valentine's theme.

I figured I could share the invitations we used since I am always looking for free resources when planning parties and other events. I made these on Word and would be happy to send the file to any who would like to use them for their own Valentine's party. Just comment or send me an email!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...