Felt Circle Wreath

12.18.2015

Nothing beats this time of year. I am mildly obsessed with Christmas and I always look forward to the first of December when I can put up the tree (although Jordan let me put it up before Thanksgiving this year - it's a Christmas miracle!) and this wreath:


I followed a tutorial found here and let me tell you, this is not a task for the faint of heart. In all seriousness, this will take several hours. Your hand will ache. Tears may be shed. Okay maybe not, but if you attempt this without a circle cutter you probably will cry.

Although I spent hours cutting out circles and massaging my hand, I don't regret making it for one minute. I love this wreath! And I love that I can swap out the ribbon and use it for other holidays too.

FYI: I bought a circle punch thinking it might be able to cut felt, but I was wrong. I took it back and bought this. Not as easy, but MUCH MUCH easier than tracing and cutting out five billion circles. If anyone knows of a circle punch that is magical enough to cut through fabric as thick as felt, please tell me. I need one in my life.

Also, this is a great Christmas video. Everyone should watch it. The end.

Hope you have a great holiday! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...