Fall Bucket List

9.02.2015

Every time I put this wreath on my door I get excited. Giddy, even. It signifies that fall is here (even if it is still in the 80s) and that makes me happy. I thought I loved fall before I moved out east. Pfft. I didn't know what love was. I can now say with full confidence that fall is my favorite season. If it was fall here year-round, I would never leave. But alas, winter will come. And I shall be bitter once more.



I have a little fall-themed bucket list of things I want to do this season with the kids. I figure if I post about it, I have to do it.

FALL FOLIAGE TRAIN RIDE
PICK YOUR OWN APPLES
CORN MAZE
BIG E FAIR
HAYRIDE AND PUMPKIN PICKING
THE BERKSHIRES - SCENIC DRIVE
CIDER MILL
LOCAL HIKE TO SEE FALL COLORS
APPLE HARVEST


Am I forgetting anything?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...